Saturday, October 11, 2008

{tysir...maternity}




Something a little different for me....and I LOVE it! Seriously...how is it possible that so many beautiful people come to me to do their photos? Tysir is 8 months along in these photos...with her second child. I know, right? Don't you want to hate her? :) She is absolutely BREATHTAKING in these photos, and her husband serves for some great eye candy, eh? I absolutely loved doing this session, Ty and Jason were up for anything, I just hope nobody was getting the binoculars out and seeing what we were doing back there, LOL! I hope you love them Ty, I should have the rest of them to you by the end of the weekend!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THEM, I LOVE THEM , I LOVE THEM!! They are so great- wow! Thank you so much Tara- Once again you show just how great of a photographer you are :) Cant wait to see the rest!

Anonymous said...

OMG Tara that picture is so beautiful!!!! They are a gorgeous couple!!!
Cari

T. Armstrong said...

Not fair to be that cute prego! I am 6 1/2 months and I am bigger than that! :) Great shot...