Thursday, October 9, 2008

{lily...10 months old}






My niece....Lillian Mae. Isn't she a DOLL!? What a personality this little peanut has! Always smiling...well, as long as she is attached to her mama! :) She is a mama's girl, through and through. She has got to be one of the sweetest and funniest baby I have ever met. Did I mention Britton doesn't care for her much? Well...he doesn't. Lily is a baby that wants to be all up in your space, and my little boy doesn't like his space invaded, LOL! I just love these pictures, and have more to share but wanted to put these up to show my sister(inlaw) asap!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tara, these are awesome....as are all your pictures!! I am a frequent visitor because these posts give me something to smile about on a really crappy day. Keep up the good work, there are tons of us who appreciate it, Veronica

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Great pictures of your neice Lily!

Anonymous said...

love the pictures of Lily, no denying she is a zornow....love her face in the first one...keep up the good work..Cindy

Anonymous said...

Hi, Tara! Long time no see! Just checked out your pics and they are adorable! You are doing a great job- I hope you are having fun with it! Take care! Nicole Ryan

Anonymous said...

I am only echoing those before me. You are doing an awesome job! Keep it up and be proud of yourself because all of us who know you are! Love ya, Lucybelle

. said...

these are beautiful ...I heart sunflare. breathtaking

e miller photography-Salem Oregon Photography said...

you have such great work! I love all your locations and props!--B