Monday, October 27, 2008

{jordan is a senior...notre dame academy, toledo}

JordanSenior18Web

JordanSenior17Web

JordanSenior16Web

JordanSenior14Web

JordanSenior12Web

JordanSenior11Web

JordanSenior9Web

JordanSenior7Web

JordanSenior5Web

JordanSenior6Web

JordanSenior16Web

Last week I had the BEST opportunity to shoot my first senior session....and what FUN it was! I am in LOVE with these images, hence the reason why there are so many of them, LOL! Jordan is a smart and laid back kinda girl...she was up for anything and made my job SO super easy! Michelle, you have an awesome girl on your hands...I hope you both love the pictures as much as I do. It was such a blast!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

those turned out AWESOME & Jordan & such a beautiful girl!!!

Tina

Anonymous said...

I just knew the senior picture info you posted a few days back was Jordan with darkened locks! The shots are just wonderful....my fav is the colorful foliage. Artist and subject made magic.~Jodi

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Tara! I really love that wall with the multicolored ivy.

Scribbles and Splatters said...

They look so great Tara! I bet Michelle and Jordan will be very happy with the results. Now I'm wishing I had cooler Senior pictures :)

Our Own Special Way said...

I love the big smile with the braces! Jordan probably hates it, but I think it's sweet. Beautiful pics as always :)

Anonymous said...

These are amazing pictures!!!

T. Armstrong said...

They look great Tara. Love the blue eyes...so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Love the vibrant colors...great job Tara...Cindy

Em said...

these are beautious girl. love the processing... love the bright colors... and pretty girl too!

Cari said...

Beautiful Tara, just beautiful!!! I love b&w pictures.
She has the prettiest eyes. You do a great job of capturing the little details that just really make the pictures pop!!!

Anonymous said...

Come on.. how beautiful are these pictures!! You amaze me over and over Tara! Jordan is so beautiful- looks like her mom :)

Great work.. AGAIN!!

Stacey J. said...

I just happened upon your blog and adore it. I'm a photographer from Wyoming. Love your style!!!!