Monday, October 20, 2008

{grace is....5}







I had so much fun doing Grace's pictures. She's such a ham, she poses perfect for the camera and just has that "look" about her. I did her brother Wyatt's pictures just a month or two ago and will be doing her older sister's 12 birthday pictures within the next week or so.

Please leave me some blog lovies :) {comments}

To contact me: chixieandhoney@hotmail.com
419 309 2346

Keep on the lookout for a new blog, I'm so excited. It's getting all revamped, something I've been wanting to do for awhile now.

8 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh, my stars...those are positively enchanting! Grace is just beautiful & the photos are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

This girl is so BEAUTIFUL! Wow- great work Tara :)

Anonymous said...

That IS the famous sweater dress! LOL! I love it on her!!! She is one gorgeous girl & what great pictures of her!!! can't wait to see her big sister's!!!

bekahbex said...

EYES! That last shot is wonderful!
-B

Annie Pennington said...

Gosh she's gorgeous! You captured her so beautifully. I especially adore the one of her on the chair and her head reared back laughing...SOOOOO beautiful! Great work!! --A

Patti Margarita said...

She is so classic. I love that chair too! I need to pick something like that up! --P

Cari said...

Tara those are great. I can't wait until our shoot this weekend!!

Anonymous said...

These are perfect!