Saturday, October 4, 2008

{portrait party...sneak peek}











How is it possible to get so many beautiful kids and families together on one day? Seriously, I lucked out with each and every one of these sessions during a portrait party. The children were all GORGEOUS and so well behaved and the mom's and dad's were also beautiful and awesome to work with! These are just some of my favorites from each session...I wish I could show them to you all!

Thank you...to all of the families that participated in the portrait party, it went GREAT and it was SO awesome to meet each and every one of you! Selena, thank you for all of the hard work you put into organizing this!

If anybody is interested in a portrait party...send me an email! It's a great time of year to have one, a great way to get your Christmas Card pictures done, or even have a fall/Halloween theme! My contact information is: chixieandhoney@hotmail.com and 419.309.2346

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great work! Beautiful families-

Anonymous said...

I love all of the pictures! You did a beautiful job on everyone's pictures. That picture of Lucy is precious! I can't wait to see the rest.
Selena

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited to see the rest! they all look so cute! beautiful! alissa