Friday, September 26, 2008

{keepin 'em comin'....}

I promised I would blog everyday, and I'm not about to break that promise! No eye candy tonight though, I must admit that I have not edited much today, it was a busy day today with appointments and errands and yes....more pictures! I am also preparing for a portrait party being held on Saturday, but I do hope to post some pretty pictures for you tomorrow. :) I have more of baby Ashton, 10 month old Lily and more of Ava. I also need to post birthday pictures...my little girl turned FOUR last week and we had an awesome birthday party for her, so I need to get busy posting those too. Not enough hours in the day!

Tomorrow Justin has the day off and he is looking forward to taking Ava to school. She is a little daddy's girl. I also have a lunch date with Alicia and Emily to celebrate Alicia's birthday, who shares hers with Ava.

More to come tomorrow!


OH! Did you see Grey's?????????? Talk about an emotional roller coaster!

No comments: