Tuesday, September 23, 2008

{georgia grace...part deux}








Is this set just not LOVELY!? Seriously, Jordan from Georgia Grace Designs is such an awesome person, and her creations are the some of the best I've seen. It is so easy to create beautiful photos with beautiful objects.

Keep checking back! I have made a commitment. Blogging every day for ONE. STRAIGHT. MONTH. Think I can do it? I have some things in the works that I'm super excited about, so keep on the lookout for that as well as the rest of our Georgia Grace debut!

To contact me please email me at chixieandhoney@hotmail.com or call 419.309.2346

3 comments:

Em said...

so cute... clothes and girl! love the light

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous little girl! Beautiful portraits.

Anonymous said...

That field looks familiar.. hummm :) Adorable pictures!