Sunday, September 28, 2008

{georgia grace...THREE}









When I put these TDF ruffle (CORD!) pants on Ava by Georgia Grace Designs she looked down and says "OH! Apple bottom jeans....boots wit da fah...." I about fell on the floor...my girl is so funny. Maybe I should start monitoring my music choices? hehehe Don't you love the peasant top? You can get one of those from Jordan too!

Thank you to Bennetts Orchard in Lambertville, Michigan for letting me use their beautiful orchard to do this shoot. I am in absolute love with this location and these photos! Ava had a ball running around, picking up apples and chomping on a few.

6 comments:

Em said...

these are GORGEOUS!!! I love that top - way cute... and the light is what I would call yum-my... you're so talented my friend.

Anonymous said...

Those pants are great great great - I love the bright beautiful colors! Amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!! You missed Monday! ;0)

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures- the colors are amazing- once again you do great work. And it dosent help your model is stunning- like her mom :)

Scribbles and Splatters said...

Super cute pictures Tara! Ava is such a good model- you should enter her in the GAP contest :)

Shannon Lott said...

Oh my gosh! All of these are so amazing!