Monday, September 22, 2008

(designer spotlight....georgia grace designs}

To contact me, please email me at chixieandhoney@hotmail.com or call me at 419.309.2346









Here is {one of} the latest things I got from Jordan...creater of Georgia Grace Designs I just LOVE this skirt, the patterns and colors are so vibrant and rich! I can't wait to show you what else Jordan has in store! Check back for more this week!

PS...Blogger must be acting up again...my colors are just not nearly as vibrant on here as how they really are, it is so frustrating@

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That 3rd pic is HILARIOUS!!! Now let's see the b-day pics! ;0)

Em said...

yea - FINALLY! :) um... that skirt is to die for! I love the prints... and of course your little one looks darling as well...

Anonymous said...

I love Jordon's work! She's so talented -- and sweet, too. You did a fantastic job of capturing the fun of her creations, too.