Sunday, June 29, 2008

{vacation}






We are back from vacation and VERY tired! We were gone for 8 days and are so glad to be back home. It was a bit of a stressful time as Britton was quite sick for the first half and Justin worked by himself all week long on getting four (yes I said FOUR) layers of shingles off the roof of our cottage and put new ones off. He didn't get finished so our cottage has a huge tarp covering it until we can get up there again, hopefully soon. It makes one a bit nervous to leave it that way! We had a family reunion on my dad's side over the weekend which was a lot of fun, and we spent a lot of time with my family from both sides all week long. It was good to be "home" for the week but even better to be back *home*. I can't wait to sleep in my own bed tonight! Thank you everyone for the sweet emails and comments, I appreciate all of your thoughts.

5 comments:

celticgirl said...

Did you take those photos? They are superb. Honestly.

Em said...

those are super cute! Love her top... missed you guys a lot... can't wait to catch up.

Anonymous said...

These are so nice!!! Awesome work!

Anonymous said...

I have dibs on that top when Ava outgrows it! rotflmao!!! Unless I find one at the art fair! hehe! Cute pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Very very pretty Tara!