Sunday, June 1, 2008

{josiekat's trunk}








Ava has been chosen as a model for Josiekat's Trunk, an online children's clothing company that sells TDF unique and funky clothing. This week I photographed Ava in the first arrival... a three piece patriotic set. Check out the Josiekat's website for more great designs and also keep an eye out for future posts about this great company and their cute clothes.
**Disclaimer....I noticed right away when I posted these photos, they do not appear as vivid and bright on blogger as what they actually are. They look kind of washed out to me on here, which disappoints me a bit that I can't show you all the 'true colors' of this shoot!

4 comments:

Em said...

if your child got any cuter..... like #4 the best! : )

T. Armstrong said...

Oooo...I LOVE that outfit!!! She is such a cutie, and the curls just keep on coming!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh how CUTE! I love the outfit! I think I see a mosqito bite! LMAO!

Tonya Stappert said...

OMG Tara! Those pics are stunning!!! What a perfect model! We need to meet so you can photograph my kids! :) Miss you! :)