Sunday, November 2, 2008

{lori and chad...}

Lori17Web

Lori9Web

Lori7Web

Lori4Web

Lori1Web

Lori6Web


Lori and I have been best friends since our junior year in high school. Lemme tell ya, that was a long time ago *snicker* We have both lived on opposite sides of the country, coming back to live together in Toledo and then we both went our own ways to marry. She has recently moved back to the area and I am so thankful to have her back in my life. We can go for months on end not seeing each other but when we do it's like no time has passed. Anyway, I'll stop with my sappiness. =) Lori and Chad, we love you both...thank you for being in our lives!
As a sidenote....they wanted pictures with their dogs. Well, what an experience THAT was! 3/4 of the pictures had a dog nose or dog butt in one corner.....they didn't really want their pictures taken (the dogs) but HAD to be running in front of the camera at all times, LOL!

If you need to contact me please call 419 309 2346 or email me at chixieandhoney@hotmail.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What can I say except THANK YOU!! These pictures of us are beautiful. We love them all! You do such a great job...I'll say it again, I am very proud of you. As a side note....yes we have been friends for a looooonnnnngggg time =) and have done a lot of growing up together. Thank you for your friendship and love. You are a great person and friend (and a darn good photographer too!!) Thanks for putting up with my pooches as they were a pain but you would never know it by these photographs. Love yah! Lori (Chad, Wrigley and Gus too)

Cari said...

Nice to see Lori again!!! Great pictures Tara!!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...these pictures are amazing & you are awfully sappy right now! hehe!!!