Tuesday, November 11, 2008

{family of 3}

Sass1Web

Sass14Web

Sass16Web

Sass18Web

Sass21Web

I am beyond thrilled with this session! They said they weren't photogenic...can you believe it? I think they were fibbing =)

I love love love how obvious their love is for each other....and how it shows in these photos. The little looks that families and couples share make me feel so lucky to be able to witness it and record it...frozen in time. Steffany and Steve, thank you so much and I so enjoyed meeting you! Little Sophia is a DOLLY, but I'm sure you already know that. :)

3 comments:

Sassytimes said...

Thanks, Tara! That first picture really captures how serious her personality is...and I love, love, love her little double chin in that last picture. So adorable.

Em said...

GORGEOUS family! beautiful work Tara...

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family & that baby IS a dolly!!!