Sunday, August 24, 2008

{jameson...1 year old!}





What a sweet little doll Prince Jameson is! I know Mama and Daddy are dying to see these, so these are just a couple quickies. I promise to update with more, AND the unbelievable story about our session! Linda and Jim...thank you for being so patient and kind. It was truly a pleasure working with you, and I so appreciate your understanding with all of the nonsense! I hope you fall in love with these photos just as much as I did. The picture of all three of you radiates the love that you have for one another.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are fabulous! I especially like the one of the Prince and his Mommy, the Queen. :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family! That little guy is so stinkin cute! If those were my portraits, I'd be hanging them big! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

Wow girl you rocked this! I also love the one of baby and mommy. These are so special and beautiful.

Anonymous said...

What a happy family! I love the pic of mommy and son! Great job!

Em said...

gorgeous girl... the light is yummy and the baby is gorgeous!

vic said...

these are just beautiful.

Sarah said...

These are beautiful. I just love the one of mommy with baby.

Lisa Harrison said...

Gorgoeus Tara. I LOVE the one of mommy and baby.

G
A
L
L
E
R
Y

Wrap for sure :)

Susy said...

Wow, these are really nice! You did a fantastic job! Can't wait to see more!!

Anonymous said...

WoW! Tara, AWESOME job!!!

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL Tara!!! you rock!!

Anonymous said...

It's Jodi~ I've been keeping up on your page and all the shot are just gorgeous lil' mama! See you soon.

Tara Zornow, Southeast Michigan Photographer said...

Thank you everyone for such lovely comments, it means so much! :)