Wednesday, July 30, 2008

{1+1=4...or almost}








I met Ty through the playgroup that I am a part of. I have always marveled at her gorgeousness and she has such a penchant for laughter and fun! Her son Cade and husband Jason are also quite the lookers...how can you have a bad session when everyone is so beautiful? I have no doubt that the baby Ty is carrying is also just as pretty. :) Ty and Jason, I had a great time with you guys! Enjoy your sneak peek!

**For some reason the color isn't showing up on my blog as rich and vibrant as what they really are!**

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

Woohoo Tara - those are gorgeous, I love the locations you have found, perfect!

Anonymous said...

Tara, I love the location you used. Especially the first one!! These are soooo pretty!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...seriously! This family is drop dead GORGEOUS!!! I'm sure EVERY picture turned out beautiful!!!
Ty~Can I say your hubby is a hottie?? LOL! You guys make gorgoeus kids! can't wait to see how cute your Princess will be!!!

Em said...

they look great girl... and you're right- such a beautiful family!