Tuesday, May 6, 2008

goodness!

I am having laptop problems AGAIN! Can you believe it!? It is costing me $200 to get my laptop fixed this time. YIKES! Mind you, my laptop is dubbed the "stone tablets" around my house because it is so old, LOL! So you are probably wondering why I don't just go and get a new one? Well, I would except I need something fast and with a whole lotta memory, so that is not in the budget at this time. (is it ever?)

So! With that all said...

I am ecstatic to announce that Ava and myself have been selected by Josiekat's Trunk (link on right side) to be a model and photographer from their model search! Whoo Hoo! Emily and little midge have also been selected, and we will work together. I am beyond excited and am so looking forward to doing business with them. Please check back for continued updates and pictures!

No comments: