Thursday, April 10, 2008

i'm back!

Between having computer and internet problems, I'm ready to tear out my hair! Hopefully things are fixed now so that I can keep up!

Monday we went to Emily's house and Justin helped the guys work on Emily's new studio, whoo hoo! I'm so excited for her! We the girls (Alica, Emily and myself) all chatted on a blanket outside and watched our offspring (hehe) play together (which, by the way, they did so beautifully...no fights or meltdowns!) Emily and I had our cameras and snapped away. I played with her lenses and got super jealous, LOL! Here are a few that I snapped that day...




Alicia's sweet boy Ty...



One from last weekend...




Today I got my new flash and new lens! Whoo Hoo! I'm LOVING it! Of course, I had to play with them both today...here are a couple quickies that I shot...

Miss Riley



And my sweet sweet baby boy...



More to come soon, I have plenty more to look at and edit!

6 comments:

Gil and Cecile Velez said...

HI there,

I was just browsing around and saw your nice pictures of kids!

I also recently bought... or rather my wife bought me a Canon "rebel" DSLR last December, when we visited California. Haven't really maximized what it can do.

Hopefully, this summer.

Greetings from Manila,
Gil and Cecile

T. Armstrong said...

Tara, I love to see new pics posted!!! I love the first one of Ava!!! Great work!

Em said...

love the coloring on tyty _ beautiful...
and love that first one! And how can I not like the one of alicia - lol : )

Sublime Studios said...

The first one of that little girl is just beautiful. I have to say that I also love the way you describe your family in your profile. I feel the same! 2 boys- and I am loving it! I thank God every with what he has blessed me with in my kids and my husband!

Alicia said...

I adore this pic of Brit. I don't know what it is.. Beauty.

Renee Marquis Photography said...

Oh my gosh.... just went through your blog and just loved looking at all these amazing images. Great work!